New Clothes | Tatto | Baeuty

  • Home
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • About
Home » all of the » and style at » elegance » eleme » Happy » it's best. » nts together » quite nicely. This is » It’s My Party and I’ll Preen If I Want To!

It’s My Party and I’ll Preen If I Want To!

My birthday was January 9th, (21 again woo-hoo!), and I wanted to do the usual: get dolled up, get together with friends and proceed to party until dawn. However,it was frigidly cold around the time and the weather has been continuously grotesque, cold and messy until about..oh, I don’t know,…today! Now that March is looming ever so enticing and near, I’ve been so inspired by all the pretty spring frocks that I’ve decided to officially move my birthday to Spring. Party Time, Last Weekend in March! Of course, with a date in mind, the age old question of what to wear begs to be answered, and thus, this entry has been given life.

What can I say about this delightful Anna Sui dress? It's perfectly girly, the print is beautiful, whimsical and young, and the cut is very flattering and sophisticated--what great balance. The earrings are an ideal match, and the choice in shoe is dead-on; from the gold buckle detail on the ankle straps, to the simple and smooth modern lines of the gorgeous, satin-covered, stiletto heel. As soon as I saw this dress, I knew immediately that I'd be pairing it with a Charles David shoe. The mesh bracelet was too pretty to pass up and the vintage feel of the gold and silver ring ties all of the elements together quite nicely. This is ELEGANCE and style at it's best. Happy Birthday to me, and Happy Shopping to all of yo
masi
all of the, and style at, elegance, eleme, Happy, it's best., nts together, quite nicely. This is
Tweet
It’s My Party and I’ll Preen If I Want To! New Clothes | Tatto | Baeuty
Published: 2011-04-05T22:17:00+07:00
Title:It’s My Party and I’ll Preen If I Want To!
Rating: 5 On 122 reviews

Related Articles

Newer Older Home

Entri Populer

  • Party Wear Ghagra CholiParty Wear Lehenga Choli
    02lovely collection of lehenga choli and ghagra choli with hand embroidery . Varieties in Indian lehenga choli and ghagra to suit every woma...
  • of work done on them. Zari, embroidery,
    oomsmen would be in tuxedos. Bridal Dresses in Pakistan & India today have a lot of work done on them. Zari, embroidery, organza, zardoz...
  • mehndi for hair,beautiful mehndi
    Henna,mehndi for hair,beautiful mehndi designs,free mehndi designs,henna designs,pakistani mehndi designs,wedding cakes,henna tattoos,design...
  • Haughty Black Wedding Gowns Concept
    his wedding dress is very graceful. with silver trinkets in the lower part gives the impression of luxury. The dominant black color will mak...
  • Hot Pink Formal Dresses
    hink Pink and you are reminded of all things cute and feminine. Show your feminine side in this lovely pink dress from Simply Dresses. You c...